Smooth's Story

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi all, Im new to the forum and this is my first visit /post so hopefully im posting at the right place...
Im 24 years old and losing my hair for 5-4~ years now...what makes me sad is the fact that it starting to get abit harder with the ladies :/ I know that they dont like bolding guys (at least most the females I know) and thats, my friends, sux a**!
Im losing my hair only in the front, I kinda like the "hairline" (..?!)as it is atm, I hate the fact that its getting thin and starting to fade badly :( I have no idea where to start nor what to do... is there anything I can do to stop it ? I guess that growing hair back is impossible but maybe just to "freeze" it as it is..
I checked the success stories and it seems some overcome the problem nicely, sadly I have no idea what they were talking about in their posts :D(some initials and numbers :? ).. I can add some pics if anyone is whiling to give an advice..
Thanks for reading "My Story"^^.. (I apologize for any misspelling im not a navite speaker).

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Smooth, your English is great so dont worry about it.

Start by reading here:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/research/men/index.htm

And here is a link to proven treatments:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/research/me ... nt1men.htm

Posting pics would also help. But probably most people would tell you to get on "the big 3". 1) Finestride 2) Minoxidil 3)Nizoral.

There are lots of different products etc. So u should do some research here (there is a section for each)

With these 3 products you should be able to slow, if not reverse (for the good responders) hair loss for a good number of years.

Good luck.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
lain has provided all the info you need... get on treatments and GL!

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, this forum is great source of information, once Ill gather some more info Ill start the propper treatment, add some pics and Ill try to keep it up to date, hopefully something good will happend soon :)

Starscream

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Smooth said:
I checked the success stories and it seems some overcome the problem nicely, sadly I have no idea what they were talking about in their posts :D(some initials and numbers :? ).. I can add some pics if anyone is whiling to give an advice..
Thanks for reading "My Story"^^.. (I apologize for any misspelling im not a navite speaker).

Posting some pictures is always helpful.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Many have taken control of their hair loss situations, and I consider those cases success stories.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Browsing the forum really gave me hope, the more I read about the treatments and sucsses stories the more confident I feel and eager to start, Im not 100% sure what is the best treatment for my situation (hairline is going back in the fron and thinner...bad..:(), but I think ill start with the Nizorad and Rogain as lain suggested, to be honest I'd like to avoid the use of propercia, at least at the beginning, it seems very controversial (sideffcts-wise), but if you think I have no chance of winning this fight witout it then Ill start taking it aswell.. I have a couple of Q's before I start:
1) does anyone know/saw/heard about success in getting the hair thicker in the front by using rogain only? is it possible?
2)I know theres a foam and lequid, I read here that the foam works faster/better, but I have no idea where to get it (it is not sold in my counry as far as I know..)..
3)I still dont get one thing about the rogain; is there more then one type? and if there is.. how can I know exactly which to order? (ofcurse I'd like to use most powerfull/effective one...).
I already took pictures and will upload them as soon as I can, thanks for taking the time and reading my post, im so glad I found this site.. would never start if I havent..
Now..let the war begin! :firing:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I highly suggest you to visit a derm, he/she can give you a confirmed answer as if you have male pattern baldness.

GL!