so depressed with hairfall

ariesboy

Reaction score
Hi,Hola,Salam & Namaste,
Before I start let me introduce my self. Hi,I am Anuj 23 year old guy from Mumbai India. I love reading,taking pics,movies,Tennis&cooking. As a Teenager I had healthy set of hair I was really proud of my hair but as I entered my 20's trust me not lying within 40 days of my 20th Birthday my hairline started to decrease it was gradual for the past 3 year slow & steady but since last 6 or 7 months my hairline is reducing so fast :( My father is Bald he was on heavy medication in his 20's so he lost all this hair not just on Scalp but also body hair . I loose around 50 to 150 hair on a daily base ( yes I count my fallen hair ). I tried different medication from Homeopathy it was taking to much time & no results. Allopathy I used Minoxidil but its infected my scalp I got some yellow sticky substance come out from my scalp which was itchy & it burnt like hell
& now I am using ayurvedic medicines I hope this one works out for me
Currently I have shaven my head completely the hair has grown fast the density is much better then it was a month back.I feel depressed & sad I love my hair & I don't wanna go bald so early in my life. sometimes I cry like a teenage girl.
It will be great help if you guys can explain different medications, surgeries, lifestyle changes & other methods which can help me fight baldness. Please remember me in your prayers & I'll remember you in mine as well.
God Bless & Peace.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
only three things work>> minoxidil, keto shampoo and finasteride, try diffrent brands of minoxidil or maybe foam minoxidil will suit you, google finasteride and research well before deciding whether you want to bite the bullet. really dont think lifestyle changes are gonna do anything but a healthy lifestyle is nonetheless good for general condition of hair i believe. hair or no hair life goes on, keep yourself busy and try not to ponder over it i.e. get on a regimen first and focus on life goals. if you are lucky things will turn out just fine. best of luck.

PS- if you wanna go overboard check out the dermarolling thread, people say its working for them.