So has anyone tried CB 03 01?

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Ontario Chem quoted me $250 for 1 gram.

There was a ton of info going back and forth on another post but never noticed if anyone tried it and there remarks. Also better off trying this or RU I need some type of topical antiandrogen in my arsenal. BTW they have RU 10 grams for $400. I just feel way more comfortable ordering from Canada vs. China.

Ende

Reaction score
What? Ask for their source. They use Kouting Chemical as a source for RU58841, and it's likely that they're using them for CB-03-01 as well - and Kouting Chemical DOES NOT have real CB-03-01.

What you want, is 99% pure CB-03-01 in crystalline form III.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Idk I'm just going off what they told me? So is anyone making real CB?

I will email them again and ask the source and quality?

Ende

Reaction score
Yes - but the compound isn't easily available yet, and please, share the information here.

fml

Established Member
Reaction score
Any ideas how long it will take to become more easily available? Some guys readily get RU these days right? How long did it take for that to become easy enough to get?

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
So here is what Ontario chem said when I asked about purity and source;

Current batch of CB-03-01 is not pure enough, we supply it to some organization fro research use, its purity is 98% only.

They did not comment on source and I guess it's not really pure enough and may not be worth?
So are there no other pure sources that anyone knows of?

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, ontario admitted it's not pure enough for human use....And it doesn't really appear that anyone is trying it from one of the Chinese labs or at least I haven't found any info on it...

Ende

Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo tried CB-03-01 from Kane. It was probably fake too.
The dutch guys bought the compound from another source. I don't remember the name, but they got some heavy systemic side effects, which this compound isn't supposed to give. It's currently being tested by a chemist, as far as I know.