SO has...

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen good results on propecia and nizoral 1%? I've been on these for over a month and I feel that they are already slightly benefiting. THANKS! :hairy:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
That was my entire regimen for 3 years and its the one I recommend everyone start out with. Save Rogaine for later if and when you need it. Worked great for me with just Propecia and Nizoral.

HairLossTalk.com

ShedMaster

Reaction score
If you are generally happy with the hair you have now and only wish to conserve the current hair condition, with the possibility of gaining a slight amount of hair, then you are on the right track my friend. Keep up the good work.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I would like to thicken my frontal area and around where my receding hairline is. I've heard great stories of people regrowing a significant amount of hair on propecia alone. I hope i'm only that lucky. :D

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Thats the kicker. Everyone ALWAYS wants to thicken more. I did as well. Then they add minoxidil and shed like wild and lose their hairline and freak out and its a total mess. Give Propecia a full year and stick with the nizoral even if you arent itching. You should be happy.

HairLossTalk.com

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Better to have the hair you do right now..then to wish for more at this point

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah im about to get onto prosacr(1/5) and nizoral 1% pretty soon(dec)

DontWannaBeLikeMike

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Thats the kicker. Everyone ALWAYS wants to thicken more. I did as well. Then they add minoxidil and shed like wild and lose their hairline and freak out and its a total mess. Give Propecia a full year and stick with the nizoral even if you arent itching. You should be happy.

HairLossTalk.com

So you are saying that minoxidil would cause more hairloss in the front for some people?