So I haven't been here for a while

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair seems to be very stable matured and stopped for now. Very thick. 25 now.

Still somewhat paranoid, but since leaving the forums, my paranoia has dyed now.

I empathise with those who have severe hairloss, must suck, but for those whose hairline has matured just wanted to say that the best way to deal with it is to get off these forums and go out and enjoy life. Since being off these forums, went on holiday, which done me a hell of good, and have a girlfriend now. Who oddly, keeps complimenting my hair "I really like your hairstyle, your hair quality is so good and thick"...guess she can't see my hairline. But even if she can, I guess it goes to show, a lot of guys on here are right, most women dont consider a mature hairline as balding. Secondly, to get my girl, I basically relied very little on my looks, but relied more on charm, and concentrating on sharing great times with her. At times, I remember it was so hard because I used to think "I wasn't good enough physically", until I actually stopped caring and just thought to myself "even if I am not, she will have the best time ever with me". That did the trick. And she is addicted to seeing me.

Self confidence is key. Also having things going for me in other areas of my life helped. Good career etc etc

Became an obsessive norwood spotter, but I am now realising it is stupid when your hair loss is mild.

So what I want to say, bar aggressive hair loss sufferers, if you are suffering from mild hairloss, I would get off these forums and just enjoy life. Otherwise like me, you start to develop a negative complexity about it. Which the longer you are exposed to the bigger the paranoia develops...and thus harder to reverse.

brightside

Established Member
Reaction score
Great post.

This is a good place for resources and to share advice, but I've also noticed that the more time I spend on hair loss forums, product websites, etc, the more the problem is etched in my brain. I end up worrying about it more, so its good to take time out now and again and just enjoy life.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
brightside said:
Great post.

This is a good place for resources and to share advice, but I've also noticed that the more time I spend on hair loss forums, product websites, etc, the more the problem is etched in my brain. I end up worrying about it more, so its good to take time out now and again and just enjoy life.

:agree: