so I just started..

jorogaine

Reaction score
I just started taking 1.25mg of fincar and I apply rogaine 5% foam once daily. I have a few questions. First off my hair isn't in bad shape, I'm just looking to even out my hairline and fill in the thinned areas. My questions are; Is it possible that I won't experience any side effects from the finasteride?? Also is taking the minoxidil once a day alright?.. its easier to just do it before bed and not have it in my hair all day.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi yes it is possible that you won't get any sids but to tell you the truth, no one knows how your body will react. so good luck to you. oh, and yes minoxidil once a day should be okay.

jorogaine

Reaction score
Is it possible to have no side effects at first and be hit with it months later? Because so far so good and I wanna know if I'm in the clear if I have no problems in the coming weeks. By side effects I mean ED etc..

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes I've heard people saying that they were okay for the first few months or years then sides ceeped up on them. who knows what....

jorogaine

Reaction score
Does anyone else have any input? I wondering if there is anything I can add to my regimen? OR tell me about your journey, good or bad.

TinTin

Reaction score
If your hair isn't in that bad, why are you on finasteride??? Why take the risk if you don't have to?