so i started eucapil (fluridil) today...

G

...i just use it at the hairline for now, because i want to see how it works. even my hairline is for me the most important part of my hair, so its logical to start there. a half ampul is enough for that area luckyly. so my 2 months supply is for me a 4 months supply which should pretty much show to me if it works or not.

though what i experienced was , you hardly see it when you put it on your scalp. and you hardly feel it. maybe its coz i use only less of it, i hope its enough.

i will let you guys be updated about my progress. i hope i can post a success story in september. if its a success i will use it on my whole mid-front scalp.

beaner

Reaction score
How long have you been on the big three?

G

something good over a year finasteride and nearly 8 months on minoxidil and nizoral.

beaner

Reaction score
Good luck with it. Keep updating this thread because I'm really curious about this stuff. It seems good on paper, but I don't really know of anyone using it.

G

i will pretty good know if it works , since i for now only use it on my first third of my scalp.

its 2 days now. :) i dont see any change yet :lol:

CCS

Reaction score
any stray drips will run down into your eyes fast, and burn really bad. Make a dam with your hand and watch out. I wish they had used ethanol instead of isopropyl alcohol. Ethanol is less toxic.

They have a little dropper, but I could not get it to work. I just pour it on, about 1/4 ampule at a time.

mikemass

Reaction score
I just started Eucapil yesterday. After cutting my finger on the damn ampule and nearly getting that stinging alcohol in my eyes, I'm going to have to adapt my application method, and fast. :)

Question for other users: do you use Eucapil in conjunction with other topicals? If so, what is the order of application and how long do you wait between them? Right now I use Eucapil at night and Spectral DNC in the morning. This is down one application of a minoxidil product per day. I'd like to apply the minoxidil at night (either Dr. Lee's or DNC), let it dry and then apply Eucapil. But I don't want to diminish the effectiveness of either topical. Any thoughts?

Also, do you apply Eucapil in the AM or PM?

Mike

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mikemass said:
I just started Eucapil yesterday. After cutting my finger on the d*** ampule and nearly getting that stinging alcohol in my eyes, I'm going to have to adapt my application method, and fast. :)

Haha classic! Neo I look forward to your progress as I am plucking up the courage to use those stupid ampletes for the rest of my darned life.

G

ya, these damn ampules! :lol: i wrote a message to the manufacturer to tell them.

they told me it needs 3 month for hairs to thicken up. actually i wrote back if they mean that it starts thickening at 3 month or if it has ended by then. its a pretty important question. i hope it ends at 3 month because the less time you need to wait the better. :D