SO SMALL?

jmoney32

Reaction score
i just popped my first pill of proscar and afer cutting it into 4th's i was amazed at how small the pill was! it's just that my hopes and dreams are riding on this small pill.

i bought nizoral and t-gel and was wondering do i use at least one of these products everyday? the boxes say 2 times a week and i was just wondering because i thought i read to take t-gel on the days i dont take nizoral.

also, nizoral doesnt help regrowth, right?

G

jmoney32 said:
i just popped my first pill of proscar and afer cutting it into 4th's i was amazed at how small the pill was! it's just that my hopes and dreams are riding on this small pill.

i bought nizoral and t-gel and was wondering do i use at least one of these products everyday? the boxes say 2 times a week and i was just wondering because i thought i read to take t-gel on the days i dont take nizoral.

also, nizoral doesnt help regrowth, right?

Nizoral does help with regrowth.

similar regrowth to Minoxidil 2%
study is hidden on these pages somewhere.

here am de rules for yo shampooing:

If the day has a N in it use Nizoral

If the day has a T in it use T/Gel

but you might want to flip this rule at the weekends to get a more even distribution.

fridays just use a normal shampoo

Ty

Reaction score
I thought this thread was going to be about the penis sizoe of a 5 year finasteride veteran :lol:

Stick with it you might be in for a roller coaster ride but I'm sure you'll see a benefit in a year if you stay consistant.

As far as how often to use t-gel I couldn't tell you. I use head n shoudlers on the days I'm not using Nizoral. Maybe I should get some...hmmm..

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
good luck with the finasteride. I stayed on it for 3 or 4 months and i felt at one point maybe it was starting to help but that may have just been in my mind or just a natural period of growth. Anyway I had to stop it cos I lost my sex drive (still haven't got it back after being clean for 3 months) and my hair is worse than ever, my hair falls out constantly and I'm heading for norwood 7 :(

hopewas

Reaction score
this thread brings back memories of when i had my first quarter of proscar. i posted the same thing. believe it or not when you cut it in fourths, in time it doesn't seem so small as when you first see it

G

hopewas said:
this thread brings back memories of when i had my first quarter of proscar. i posted the same thing. believe it or not when you cut it in fourths, in time it doesn't seem so small as when you first see it

yep same here! don't seem so small now especially when you see what these tiny things can do!