Softy?!

G

Soft erections.
:shock:

I've been on finasteride for 7+ months and the past few days I've been getting only soft erections and when it does get really up, it gets soft again. It's like an 80% boner. I have never had any sexual side effects from fina till now. It sucks man.

The thing is though, I'm not sure if its the fina to blame. I got laid 8 times last week and a lot of the time I was really high. And I know there are some smokers out on this forum, so you know what its like when you have sex when your high. It's fuckin awesome. I'm thinking now, maybe it was so good that I killed it for myself when I'm sober... Or it could just be that the past few days now, I haven't been gettin laid, only choking the chicken which isn't as intense anyways. I've only noticed these softy erections during masturbation sessions the past few days. Last week, even when I was sober, the erections were still 100%.

I guess I won't know until I get laid agin. Hopefully sooon.
I love women.
:D :D :D

G

WHAT THE f*** ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT THIS VIPER! How can you be so calm! :shock:

Deaner

Reaction score
I get this sorta sh*t on and off. I go two or three days a month where I just can't maintain one, or it's just no good the entire time, and my orgasms suck. I just ride the sh*t out.

UnLoopy

Reaction score
badasshairday said:
Soft erections.
:shock:

I've been on finasteride for 7+ months and the past few days I've been getting only soft erections and when it does get really up, it gets soft again. It's like an 80% boner. I have never had any sexual side effects from fina till now. It sucks man.

The thing is though, I'm not sure if its the fina to blame. I got laid 8 times last week and a lot of the time I was really high. And I know there are some smokers out on this forum, so you know what its like when you have sex when your high. It's fuckin awesome. I'm thinking now, maybe it was so good that I killed it for myself when I'm sober... Or it could just be that the past few days now, I haven't been gettin laid, only choking the chicken which isn't as intense anyways. I've only noticed these softy erections during masturbation sessions the past few days. Last week, even when I was sober, the erections were still 100%.

I guess I won't know until I get laid agin. Hopefully sooon.
I love women.
:D :D :D

If you are planning to be partying heavily and then having sex a lot you might go soft faster. It might sound weird, but get a good c*** ring. There's one that was reviewed in stuff magazine with some weird bullet vibrator thingy. Use that until your system has cleared up a bit. The same thing happened to me when I chugged a shitload of Bacardi 151 everyday for a few days.