Sohiab's Story

sohiab

Reaction score
I'm currently losing my hair and it appears to be getting worse. I'm getting the dreaded itching on my balding areas and have started taking vitamins and using Nirozal shampoo twice a week.

I'm looking to start on Propecia and minoxidil, however as with everyone else i'm scarred of the side effects.

Will eithier treatment help? I'm currently using nanogen to cover up, but it's getting to the point where its not really helping!

[attachment=0:302jh08c]Show.jpg[/attachment:302jh08c]nox help in this case or even propecia?

Attachments

• Show.jpg
    Show.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 182

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Re: Losing it

stop being scared of the side effects unless you get them

chances are you won't.

Get on both.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Losing it

If you get on both medies now, you'll likely keep the hair you have now. If you don't, you'll lose more. It's as simple as that unfortunately. Side effects are pretty rare actually, but they do happen. But it's not something you have to worry about, as only 2% of people or so get them.

sohiab

Reaction score
Started on Nizoral 1% Shampoo two weeks ago, the dreaded inching has definitely slowed, though it's not stopped completely.

Regaine @2% started today, will maybe move to the foam soon. Just applying it to the balding areas really at present.

Will go on to propecia as soon as i can afford it next month. I'll keep you updated on my progress.

sohiab

Reaction score
OK, even after a week or two on regaine 2% I've noticed some visible shed! Hopefully this stops as I'll be bald before i know it!

sohiab

Reaction score
I've moved away from Rogaine liquid and have order the foam. The liquid is far too greasy and makes my hair look so much thinner!

I'm still experiencing the dreaded itching and miniaturized hairs are falling out...it looks like im going to go down the propecia route and become one of the big three.[attachment=0:2np1535o]IMG_0335.JPG[/attachment:2np1535o]

A strange pattern is forming and i'd much prefer a standard even recession!

Attachments

• IMG_0335.JPG
    IMG_0335.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 186

sohiab

Reaction score
Ok, after using rogaine liquid for a while, I am now using the unscented Foam! What a difference it makes, can be applied without getting greasy!

Will post some updated pics as soon as i see some results...I hope to start on propecia within a month.

sohiab

Reaction score
Ok, been on rogaine foam since early January with kez Shampoo since early December.

Noticed that the itching has slowed a little and still flairs up a little.

I'm always losing about 10 hairs when applying minoxidil. However, I havent started propecia yet and will get on it soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0410.JPG
    IMG_0410.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0408.JPG
    IMG_0408.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 169

sohiab

Reaction score
Posted some pics with better light today,

i have just ordered some topical propeica from genhair and a months supply of propecia.

Will start the regime soon...dont think minix has done anything for me after two months!

Anyone used #genhairs topical?

Attachments

• 047.JPG
    047.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,070

sohiab

Reaction score
Ok guys - I have been on the following for the last 5 months.

HealthAid Zinc Sulphate 200mg (Appears to greatly reduce the dreaded itch!)
Rogaine Foam 5% unscented
Genhair Topical Finesteride

and of course nizoral

Attachments

• New.jpg
    New.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 695
  • New2.jpg
    New2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 661