Solutions for Alopecia Universalis + eyes brows/lashes

stranger705

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I've lost my hair when I was 7 yrs old, all of it including eye brows and eye lashes. I've been wearing a baseball hat since. Today at the age of 29, the hat started to really bother me a lot on a daily basis since it doesnt go with my current environment anymore. I cant wear a suit for example and skip some friends' weddings, parties, and important work meeting since I realize puting on a baseball hat is not appropriate in any way for these occasions. I've been also rejected by women before.

This problem started to have so many effects on me and on my self steam.
I've decided to treat this problem by getting a hair piece for my total baldness and get eye brows and lashes as well.

I've been looking on the internet and asking around about the best places that could provide me with these pieces that would look normal when put on. I haven't found anything convincing.

If you know any good hair solution places/websites that can help, I would really appreciate your help guiding me in the right directions.

I live in the States (Michigan). I hope you can help!

cdngirl

Reaction score
Hi,
Then place I deal with for my wigs is JoJo Concepts in NYC. She has a number of male customers as well. It is a great place where they make you feel comfortable and they are very understanding. I also reacently tried using RapidLash on my eyelashes and eyebrows and have seen a difference.

Goodluck :)

stranger705

Reaction score
Hi cdngirl,

Thanks for the info. I checked the jojo concepts site and I guess I have to do more research on that and talk to them in person. I've looked at TOPLACE and talked to them before, and they seem to have good products. I guess I have to make up my mind between these two.

I've also taken a look at the rapidlash. I think this product will do me no good since I lost my lashes and brows completely years ago. I'm looking to have fake lashes that would look as close to normal as possible.

Thanks again. If u ever get any new info that you think it might help, please let me know

take care :)

cdngirl

Reaction score
you are welcome :)
best of luck with your search. and please if you find a solution for your eyelashes, do let me know.

take care :)

manal