Some advice I received

drago

Reaction score
I know a lot of this has been said a million times, but I wanted to pass it along anyways. Just some friendly advice I received from a doctor who my wife works for...

If you use minoxidil for a period of time and quit, be prepared for a massive loss of hair. Not only hair that the minoxidil was saving or growing but hair that is not affected (yet) by male pattern baldness which has come in contact with the minoxidil on a regular basis. It to has become dependant on the minoxidil. Keep in mind that this hair will grow back after about six months or so...but in the meantime.

Do not change the brand of minoxidil that you are using, once started with one, stick with only that one...there are slight differences from different manufactures and dealing with dieing hair follicles is a delicate issue.

Wait at least six months before adding or removing anything from your regimine. Start with only one, then add another only after your folliciles have become accustomed to it. Its a slow, painful process....

Now this was just said during a casual conversation, so take it for what its worth, I tend to believe it.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Well stated, in my opinion. I believe that too. Nice to hear of a Doctor who actually knows jack sh*t about hairloss.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
ronaldo

there is only one brazilian that is wearing the number 9 shirt...

it's RONALDO

klaus

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah andrew, but now in copa america, ronaldo is out of team. the number 9 in copa america is a luis fabiano.
im confused ronaldo to luis fabiano for the bald head.