some days I feel like shaving it.

CCS

Reaction score
I'll always take finasteride, but when I look at my thin first 4 inches in front, I just feel like shaving it. But I know I look better with hair, so I don't. Some days I think my hair looks great, and other days I think it looks really bad. I know it can't change that fast, so it is just me. And pictures can be so deceiving, so why bother. Today is a bad day. On bad days, I just want to do homework and not even try to hit on any women.

I feel like my only hope with women is to graduate and pay for HM. Well, graduating is my only hope for anything.

But never mind getting women. I need to make some friends. I want some I can go hiking with, and throw a frizbee with. Everyone I know just likes to play drinking games every night. Well, I don't really need more friends. I have lots of homework anyway. That actually is a good distraction for now. And I get very happy each day at the gym when I lift more than the last time.

Right now my goals are to get caught up in school, work more hours to save for next year just in case my financial aid is cut off, age as little as I can, and get into shape. I'm also considering getting a wig though, but I won't get it unless I see it on someone in person. I won't waste any time on the net because pics can be so misleading. For now though I'll just do my homework and make some money, and then maybe see a place nearby later, if I'm having a bad hair day then.

CCS

Reaction score
At least after I graduate and can afford a car, I'll be able to drive up to the mountains every weekend. I'll find a good rock up there and draw pictures of the valley, or trees and stuff.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
I like how you become appeciative about getting a masculine style, lets not talk sh*t, a short hair-style is gonna be attractive to a far wider majority of women.Lets cut the sh*t out of the equation, shaggy hair, long hair, scene hair only attracts a certian percent amount of women. Do your self a favour, cut it short at the sides, get a quiff if you can, atteact the mass amount of women you can pissibly can. Pussy secne kids, and morons will only act like that, your not in f*****g camden(no one wants to be there)Lets get things strsight, WOMEN HATE LONG HAIR ON MEN!. f*** scene kids, theyll only let you down in the long run, ignor them.the majoirty of the time ther wrongKeep your head up, dont listen to dickheads that tell you differnt, they most likly read FHM, and loaded,,,, enough said
I cant help but feel you do need help the kick up the shitter your old man should have given you, yet at the same time I feel you troll like a f***-up out of Labryinth.
Ill be honest with you, the majority of women like men with short hair.Facts are simple, cut your hair short, create a quiff, wlak down the street, watch the female stares.Can you honestly say you get the same from having long hair?(no you cant, because every man and his dog is trying to be "scene", it just doent woork anymore,)

s.a.f

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
At least after I graduate and can afford a car, I'll be able to drive up to the mountains every weekend. I'll find a good rock up there and draw pictures of the valley, or trees and stuff.

Thanks for telling me I feel so much better know that I know that. Any more random sh*t you think we might need to know about?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
How about some pics of the hair, man?

I didn't think you could shave it because of your strip scar. Are you seriously considering a wig? I thought you were happy with your grafts.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
One thing I do agree with is that some days are definitely better than others.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Thanks for telling me I feel so much better know that I know that. Any more random $#iT you think we might need to know about?

Blimey, that was a bit harsh mate :s

CCS:

Any holiday/vacation coming up soon? You should try buzzing or shaving it then ... see how you feel about it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
No harm meant just being sarcastic,all my CCS replies sound harsher than I mean them to. But think about it who else posts their random thoughts? :dunno:
Now excuse me its a nice night I think I'll go and walk the dog.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Thanks for telling me I feel so much better know that I know that. Any more random $#iT you think we might need to know about?

SAF...i think ur the sickest poster on here...i love reading ur posts for some reason!! haha :jump:

metalheaddude

Reaction score
I'll always take finasteride, but when I look at my thin first 4 inches in front, I just feel like shaving it. But I know I look better with hair, so I don't. Some days I think my hair looks great, and other days I think it looks really bad.

Dude I totally sympathsize with you, sometimes I think my hair is awesome one day and i think to myself wow maybe im getting over this whole hairloss thing, then suddenly bam!! one hair wash later (after 2 ton of product comes out) my hair is revealed for what it is....ultra thin, see through when wet and receeding at a rapid rate and i just stare in the mirror and feel like crying almost, really gets me down and i think screw this im shaving it. but ive already done that before in the past and i can tell you that it doesnt really help the situation much. I say cut it short but dont shave it. Leave a little hair to work with at least. But i have to say strangely when i shaved my hair I was actually the happiest i had ever been, because i had nothing to hide. But having said that I wasnt living near family or friends at the time. So they never saw me with a shaved head showing my receeded hairline and thinning top. Even i was shocked, felt like killing myself.

bubka

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
[quote="s.a.f":73722]

SAF...i think ur the sickest poster on here...i love reading ur posts for some reason!! haha :jump:[/quote:73722]
he kicks ***

CCS

Reaction score
well, today was a good hair day, so I guess I'll wait before looking into the piece.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS please don't get a hair piece... you will impress women more if you do not wear one... hair pieces are a blatant sign of intense, significant, and dramatic insecurities. I thought that you liked it when girls played with your hair, you know that if you have a piece, there is going to be lace and it will be obvious that you are wearing a fffffucking wig.

s.a.f

Reaction score
blueshard said:
CCS please don't get a hair piece... you will impress women more if you do not wear one... hair pieces are a blatant sign of intense, significant, and dramatic insecurities.

So are most of his posts on here.

CCS

Reaction score
today was another good hair day. but i did not hit on some women at the gym because i realized i had not shaved. And my shirt stank a bit from the cardio last night.

Sean68

Reaction score
for some reason i woke up in the middle of the night last night with 'nightswimming' by rem
going through my head. for a horrible moment i thought it might be because id wet the bed - i went to the pub and didnt go for a piss before going to sleep as i normally do. in a way i wouldnt have minded because the irony of it wouldve been so funny but i hadnt. i just got up and went to the loo.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Really? Please elaborate. :sleep:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
today was another good hair day. but i did not hit on some women at the gym because i realized i had not shaved. And my shirt stank a bit from the cardio last night.

with that many great hair day you had, did you get laid?