Some of them look okay.....

Reaction score
The general perspective with regard to the quality of most hair transplants seem to have went from slightly optimistic to a downright despondent attitude towards them. I guess this moreso applies to people with extensive hairloss getting transplants....

Anyway, I was looking at Dr. John P. Cole's website and his "CIT" method, I think is what it's called, seems to yield good results (yes, I do know that it is just another FUE method). If you look at the patient AAC, dude had diffuse loss and was headed towards a bad pattern, and it looks like whatever doctor worked on him basically filled all of the balding parts in with little to no shock loss....kinda looks too good to be true; also saw the 3A black guy, who's transplant outcome looks pretty decent, that guy only had 400 follicular units transplanted to his temples?! WTF!!!....this kind of makes me feel a little better about the prospect of getting one sooner or later.....

Even though I am not bad off, I am sending some pics with my hair combed back and wet to a few other IAHRS docs to see what they think, as I don't think I was examined thoroughly enough before at previous consultations.....If I get turned down again, I guess I will be appeased for at least another year, maybe, or until it gets worse again to me :dunno: ............when and if I get anything, it will be by the FUE method, so if it ever gets that bad before something better comes out, I can just shave it.....

Oh yeah, Dr. Cole seems to be offering PRP and Matristem for the donor region to all patients as opposed to the other Doctor that was only offering it to repair patients, or maybe that was Dr. Cole, too? Dunno.....

Anyway, the whole point of this post was my speculation that Dr. Cole's method looks pretty good and the donor regions of the patients look okay I guess.................Anybody did a transplant with this dude?