Some of you guys may be fighting a losing battle

regain

Reaction score
Those of you who you are Norwood 3 or worse are very unlikely to regrow enough hair to make it aesthetic. Luckily, for myself and many others, we started the treatment when we had receded slightly and thus little regrowth and thickening will ensure great results and no will suspect we have male pattern baldness. I am not trying to discourage anyone in their fight against hair loss but some of you may have set unrealistic goals. But, I guess you could say you want to keep as much as possible for when better treatments come along. Keep dreaming.

Axon

Reaction score
I'm not trying to discourage anyone, but you guys r awl st00pd and cann0t win save TEH AXON WHO IS TEH L337EST OF AWL

HAIR 4 LYFE NIGGA

regain

Reaction score
None of the people in the photo gallery have achieved hair growth that I would say, is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Most of them have only achieved mild growth and nothing special at the front where it really matters.

Axon

Reaction score
Look up funkster.

If you do not think he's had significant regrowth, than yeah, you should probably just stop the treatments and bounce.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
I have very thin hair and reciding hairline very noticable and i would be happy just to stop any more loss,of course i would be over the moon to have my hair of 8 years back, but at the moment i realize that as likey as me becoming the presedent of the US

different people have different goals

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok what kind of post is this..u made a post telling people who are norwood 3 and worse that they cant stop there hairloss with propecia..YOUR WRONG!!!!
Ypou dont have to be a norwood 1 or 2 to stop your hairloss..sorry but you come across as a jerk making a jerk post

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
I agree with Jason.

What was the point of your post other than to make people feel even worse about their situation. Do you get some kind of rush making people feel like sh*t. You've come across as quite the a**h**.

BHD

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i started very early so he cant talk sh*t to me, but for those started late ignore the a**h** :roll:

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
where is that one guy on here that was like a norwood 192911919 with barely hair on top and now he is like super think awesome norwood 2 super thick hair...he had posted tons of pictures on here..

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
hoping said:
where is that one guy on here that was like a norwood 192911919 with barely hair on top and now he is like super think awesome norwood 2 super thick hair...he had posted tons of pictures on here..

teeeeeheeeee l227 ha><0rz hahah ROFL!!!!!12

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Vovvie. Who is that band in your sig. Are they any good?