Some of you will be happy....

Bismarck

Reaction score
Marihuana inhibits dihydrotestosterone binding to the androgen receptor
V Purohit, BS Ahluwahlia and RA Vigersky

Marihuana and its constitutents delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta 9- THC) and cannabinol (CBN) were tested for their ability to interact with the androgen receptor in rat prostate cytosol. Smoked marihuana condensate, delta 9-THC, and CBN inhibit specific binding of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) to the androgen receptor with a dissociatin constant of the inhibitors (Li) of 2.1-5.8 X 10(-7)M. in addition, other metabolites of delta 9-THC were also androgen antagonists. This data suggests that the anti-androgenic effects associated with marihuana use results, at least in part, from inhibition of androgen action at the receptor level.
:smoke:

G

yeah go for 2% and rub it in like your f*****g life depends on it, also take a couple of swigs from the bottle, if you can't get that I would try T/Gel............what?..............oh sh*t, sorry wrong thread

The Gardener

Reaction score
grrrrble grrrrble grrrrble grrrrble grrrrble grrrrble grrrrble POP! vvvooooom slurp.

Pass the bong over here...

username123

Reaction score
Well, from experience this is false. I have been smoking pot for 2 years straight, just about ever day. When I began smoking I had no signs of hairloss. In the past 6 months I have diffused all over and my temples have receded. So, smoking marijuana doesnt help at all. I actually just gave it up a couple of weeks ago. Save your lungs

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
In all reality it probably only has a small impact on hairloss and is comparable to 2% minoxidil .

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Kevin fretwell said:
In all reality it probably only has a small impact on hairloss and is comparable to 2% minoxidil .

What do you base this on?