some positive energy here.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
man, i feel like all i read anymore are people mosting that the treatments don't work, they are shedding for long periods and not getting it back, or wow my hair was looking great, now its back to where it was. where are the 83% that propecia worked for! i used to come to this site to feel better and encouraged, now i'm wondering if its just making me depressed about my possible results.

i've been on this stuff a little over three months, and my hair seems healthier (like really soft to the touch) and it looks like lots of new hairs coming in, but based on the posts i've seen it sounds like it will all just go to hell come month 9 or 14 depending on the person.

basically i just need some encouragement, i'm studying for med school finals and i'm depressed as it is... help me out here :lol:

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ps. there is only so many times i can read sock's story

KevinW

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd like to think that the more negative aspects of treatment are what drive people to look for help on a message board like this. From what I've gathered in my short time here it is mostly people in the 1-8 month range of treatment... maybe people leave because of wonderful success after that!? Thinking positive is the best thing you can do.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh i know, and i've noticed that too about the 1-8 months, and even posed this question to hairlosstalk who said, yeah, a lot of guys just get success and don't post much anymore. I was just trying to convince people that are having success to post once in a while, just to keep us 1-8 month-ers encouraged. i'll just have to make sure if i get good results i'll do the same for others that are just starting.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah i keep reading rage's story and look at actionpacki's wesite hoping i get hair liek thiers.

P.S ugmo
228.jpg