Some questions about minoxidil ----

callpizza

My Regimen
Reaction score
On hair loss forums in China, many people believe that minoxidil will overdraw the lifespan of hair follicles. I don't know if users from other regions have the same idea. Because in my personal opinion, I only used minoxidil for about three months and haven't used it anymore. The scalp that has been used with minoxidil is now shedding more than before. Regions that have used minoxidil also find it difficult to grow again.

Last edited:

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
在中国的脱发论坛上,很多人认为米诺地尔会透支毛囊的寿命。不知道其他地区的用户是不是也有同样的想法。因为在我个人看来,我只用了米诺地尔三个月左右,就再也没有继续用了。使用过米诺地尔的头皮现在比以前脱落得更多。使用过米诺地尔的地区也很难再次生长。
REALLY !

bulletriddle

My Regimen
Reaction score
在中国的脱发论坛上,很多人认为米诺地尔会透支毛囊的寿命。不知道其他地区的用户是不是也有同样的想法。因为在我个人看来,我只用了米诺地尔三个月左右,就再也没有继续用了。使用过米诺地尔的头皮现在比以前脱落得更多。使用过米诺地尔的地区也很难再次生长。
That is an interesting question. I've never come across it before. Do you have supporting information?

But please use English instead to facilitate a better discussion. I had to use Google Translate.

callpizza

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is an interesting question. I've never come across it before. Do you have supporting information?

But please use English instead to facilitate a better discussion. I had to use Google Translate.
Sorry, I didn't notice that there was a problem with my translator.

I don't have exact research data to support my statement,My statement comes from my own experience using minoxidil and the experiences of other hair loss users using minoxidil on the China Hair Loss Forum.

bulletriddle

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see. Apart from this possibility, did you experience side effects while you used it? Why did you stop?