some serious problems. need advice.

rantanplang17

Established Member
Reaction score
I doubt that finasteride can have any effect in four day with two pills.

- - - Updated - - -

At 0 33 mg

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
shedding occurs in order to replace your old hairs with new ones. Also in the first 4 days you can't get gyno and RU doesn't really give sides but it is possible. More questions that I may can answer?

michael7777

Reaction score
So I have taken 2 pills of finasteride 0.3mg. 4 day interval. First of all, I feel my breasts, don't know, just feel them, that is not a good sign.

Aaaand today was doing homework, and noticed something, then I just finger combed my hair for 3minutes, and I was as shocked as possible.
View attachment 28619View attachment 28620

That is like a whole lock in 2 minutes. Kind of panicking, I doubt that I will take finasteride due to the feelings in my breasts, is RU an alternative? Guess I'm leaving college and moving, regardless of if I get RU working ot not, because, my situation is kind of getting noticeable, especially today.

leaving college and moving because of hair loss ?

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
how many threads a day you do toms? other than having no hair loss and being effeminate... you are also a compulsive lunatic aren't you?

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dont panic toms, will do you no good. I got puffy nipples (pretty sure) on finasteride after a month or so. I said **** it and kept taking it and its still the same (touch wood) and i ve even increased my dose from .25 to 1 mg. Even i used to shed that amount of hair when i was 17 18. i am 25 now and Norwood 2.5. No apparent improvement in hair(maybe cuz i ditched minoxidil>>stupid me, back on it again). Just stick to something, keep doing it and be patient. And if you are sure that it gives you gyno then its your choice between a full head of hair or some puffy nips, its the harsh truth. Btw gyno surgeries are cheaper lol, , ,just kidding xD. Maybe you want to look into anti estrogenic diet and some zinc supplements, not sure it will do any good but you never know it may help. Trust me dude, dont let this issue become big or it will take control of you. . i know easy to say and hard to do but trust me on this, find suitable treatments and move on.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Be cool, stay in school. But seriously don't drop out. You will regret it.

michael7777

Reaction score
I'm not talking about dropping out for good. I'm talking about moving and attending a differrent college. I don't want people to know what is happening to me.

the people at a different college will know whats happening to you too , be patient and stick with finasteride

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I'm not talking about dropping out for good. I'm talking about moving and attending a differrent college. I don't want people to know what is happening to me.

That's good. Just because your looks may be going down the tubes doesn't mean you have to let the rest of yourself go.

rantanplang17

Established Member
Reaction score
You are letting the baldness winning the war by changing school. Plus you are nowhere near something noticable

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score

Finasteride may worsen your serious case of OCD mind you.