someguy22 just turned 19 (pics)

someguy22

Reaction score
so i had always had short scruffy hair (like 2.5 inches) until i thought i noticed an odd hairline, i just ignored it, i mean come on im 18 that just doesnt happen i ignore it for a whole year and ignore it until im in a bad state of deniel, so a few days before my 19th birthday i just say f*** it and get it all shaved off... AAAAAAAH it's much worse that i though more than just receeding it was going around the front part to leave me with just a little bit at the front. I was so depressed, i even heard my family talking when they didnt know i was there about how fucked up i looked, not the best birthday these pics were take a couple weeks after the shaving of my head and my starting of rogaine:
decemember 1st

10808107de3.jpg

url]

url]

i just took these pics today (my third day of taking proscar cut into 5) without having a hair cut since.
url]

url]

url]

url]

i dont think i have mad much real improvment really (since it has only been 5 weeks on rogaine) but atleast my hair is at a decent looking lenth now, i will update this thread every so oftenand to track my results.

oh andalso third day on proscar still getting boners for no reason

RaginDemon

Reaction score
your hairline receeded a little but its not that bad

stay on treatment for a yr to see the difference, GL!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
hair looks great in the last pic! :punk: