Someone help! Dr. Lee's Order...

The Gardener

Reaction score
That is normal for all first-time Dr Lee patients. Before you can buy anything from him, he requires a consultation. With that email you got, there should have been an attached consultation form that you need to fill out that asks you questions to try to pinpoint your hairloss as being related to male pattern baldness. Fill out the questionnaire and fax back to him, and then he'll process your order, provided that your answers are indicative of someone suffering from male pattern baldness.

Edit: That is strange... I just posted a reply to the post below, but after hitting the reply button, my reply was placed above the question? Anyways, this post is in reply to the post directly below mine.

wastingpenguins

Established Member
Reaction score
So I tried to order some of Dr. Lee's minoxidil to help relieve some of my irritation from regular Rogaine.

After order, I recieved an email from Minoxidil.com saying I need a 'doctor's consultation' and must be registered as one of 'Dr. Lee's Patients' to order anything from this website.

I'm very confused, can anyone help? What exactly needs to be done before I can get this minoxidil?

viceroy

Reaction score
i'd just like to remind peoples again that it is much better to place PHONE ORDERS with dr. lee.

the email system automatically cancels orders that are within a certain amount of days of each other.

when you talk to a live person on the phone, you know your order was processed and processed correctly. they even tell you when they will ship it, and when you can expect it.

-vice

bombscience

Reaction score
I also use the phone to place orders with Dr. Lee. I might offer to redo his website for a years supply of spironolactone and Xandrox.... hmmmm.....

p.s the one time $20 is the fee he charges to hear what your hairloss situation is and then determine that it's ok for him to send you the treatments you wish. He also will sell you things like spironolactone, which requires a prescription. Before you think that's a rip off, he's actually a pretty good guy about it. I paid mine online, bought some products and 4 months later I visited him in person. He didn't charge me a dime for the visit....