Someone tell me if this is a scam or not

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
I came across this site: http://www.quickhairlosstreatment.com/. They say they have a 90 day money back guarantee. I searched it on the site and saw that it hasn't been mentioned before.

Look through the site, tell me what you think. I personally am VERY skeptical. They say that the formula was developed in 1976, how come none of us have heard of it then?

medmax84

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm skeptical bc they use latin names for all of the ingredients. They could have just as easily used layman's terms. I don't recognize any of the ingredients as something that has been discussed on this site or in my research. Maybe someone else has...?

I'm calling scam.

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
One of the main ingredients is capsicum. Don't other hair loss treatments use pepper-related solutions to promote hair growth? I still don't know how well it works, but I know other companies use a similar approach.

Sean68

Reaction score
surely if it any was good they'd just make one product but instead theyve made products that not only stop hair falling out but also regrow it! three cheers for them! hip hip...

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
surely if it any was good they'd just make one product but instead theyve made products that not only stop hair falling out but also regrow it! three cheers for them! hip hip...

Outstanding! I didn't really read their site, but they probably recommend that you first buy the product to make it stop, then later buy the one to make it grow back. If people bite, they'll get paid twice per person.