Sound advice for men looking to get over a girl.

oni

Reaction score
Cassin said:
live a good life and look forward. It didn't work.

The Good Life...............
[youtube:115ruy13]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4gM0Hp1eU8[/youtube:115ruy13]

oni

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
oh, and don't forget to put the moves on her best friend

And her mum..................................... :whistle:

Petchsky

Reaction score
Get on top of someone else....? could be her mum or bestfriend :whistle: or maybe her dad, she won't see that coming.

cuebald

Reaction score
It can be heartbreaking but it is best to break contact, sometimes.

I found I'd start getting over the girl, but then we'd go out somewhere as friends and the feelings would come flooding back. Then I'd always have those thoughts "I think she likes me" "no, she's repelled by me" based on tiny insignificant things that she would do. I'd waste years, basically, thinking and hoping that maybe she likes me - and then she'd surprise me one day by taking me to meet her new boyfriend.

I didn't see one of my ex's for about 4 years - then met with her out of the blue and it took me a day to fall for her again. She looked even better than before, and I looked four Norwoods less than before - suffice to say, she wasn't interested in a romantic relationship, and I was very upset.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
make mental list of all the things your didnt like in her and all her flaws, like; she smokes, she has bad teeth, she talks loudly, you hate her friends/family, she is childish, superficial, she is too shy... and every time you think of her go throw that list!! dont think about the positives, ONLY THE NEGATIVES .. do it only the first days week or two, after this you dont want to think of her at all! - this works! :)