SpanishPants123 'Big 3' Story (5th Week)

Reaction score
Howdy there,

I started on Proscar cut up into 4 pieces back in July 2011 (currently October 2011), and Kirklands Liquid 5% Minoxidil with Nizoral shampoo 2-3 times / week about a week ago. Howeer, I'll begin tracking my progress from this point in time

EDIT: 1st Week (October 3rd, 2011)
Alrighty, so still having some bad itches from the Minoxidil, but I found that rubbing it into my temples helps tremendously more than letting it just sit there, so I'm going to start doing that from now on. Also, since I have pretty light and short hair, I edited the contrast in some of the pictures to show a better hairline definition.

EDIT: 2nd Week (October 10th, 2011)
The itching from the Minoxidil have pretty much gone away which is FRIGGIN AWESOME. Also, I started using the Rogaine foam in the morning (it is MUCH easier and I will probably switch to full-time once I see some substantial regrowth) and the Kirklands only at night.

For the record, I began using a new finasteride (Peolsta-5, a 5mg tablet which I cut into 1.25mg ordered from 4rx.com)

It might just be me wishfully thinking it, but I'm pretty certain my hair feels and looks healthier, especially when compared to the picture from last week.

EDIT: 5th Week (October 30th, 2011)

Not really much to say here, other that I've been using Rogaine Foam and Kirklands 5% interchangeably, but still mostly Rogaine foam in the morning and Kirklands at night.

Sorry about the different angle and lighting on the picture. I moved into a new apartment and the lighting is different.

[attachment=3:3il1tlj0]image5.jpg[/attachment:3il1tlj0][attachment=2:3il1tlj0]week2pic3.jpg[/attachment:3il1tlj0][attachment=1:3il1tlj0]week3pic1.jpg[/attachment:3il1tlj0][attachment=0:3il1tlj0]week5.jpg[/attachment:3il1tlj0]

Cheers!

Attachments

• image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 184
  • week2pic3.jpg
    week2pic3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 232
  • week3pic1.jpg
    week3pic1.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 211
  • week5.jpg
    week5.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 193

Promasterx

Reaction score
Re: Hopefully stop receding and regrow hairline (almost 24)

Hey,

You hair loss pattern looks like mine. Take picture with a flash to show the viewers the real results.
What do you think are you in Norwood scale?

Visit my thread to see mine.

Reaction score
Any comments? Personally I think it looks better, but it might just be my wishful thinking combined with my hair being a #2 shave in the first few pictures and it growing out.

Anyways, stay tuned for the 2 month update in a few weeks!