Spectral DNC........

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Just started on Spectral DNC this week, gave up with the nozzle after 2 days and use the applicator from my Kirkland bottles, much better. Too early to make comments on how good it is, but like you I've read many great claims by the manufacturer, and good reports from users. I'm applying it once a day at the moment along with one dose of Kirkland, which I have been using for about 18 months, with great results. I will see how it goes, and maybe switch to Spectral only, or try the foam with it. On the good side so far I have reduced flaking, but find this DNC a little sticky. :)

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been on it for over a week. Nozzle part if washed every time is fine otherwise it clogs. Bottle needs a good shake each time too. I'm still waiting for my rapid hairloss to stop..still getting thinner at the front so hope it works soon and may be next year hope to get some hair back.

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
I used Kirkland minoxidil for 4 months and then switched to Spectral DNC. I’ve been using Spectral DNC for 4 months and I had some regrowth, but I don’t know if it was from Kirkland or from DNC.

Right now I’m using the foam in the morning and DNC in the evening.

I’m going to use DNC for two more months and see what happens.

DNC is more expensive than the foam. You can buy 3 foams for the price of 1 DNC.

MrSuccessful

Reaction score
Strat54 said:
DNC is more expensive than the foam. You can buy 3 foams for the price of 1 DNC.

DNC has more ingredients and product packed into it.

MrSuccessful

Reaction score
Nick4441 said:
I've been on it for over a week. Nozzle part if washed every time is fine otherwise it clogs. Bottle needs a good shake each time too. I'm still waiting for my rapid hairloss to stop..still getting thinner at the front so hope it works soon and may be next year hope to get some hair back.

I recently read an article stating they have changed the nozzle style. It may take a month or two before this series of the product hits the store shelves. I'm purchasing some today as a friend of mine has made great strides with it.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah im currently using it with the foam. DNC before bed and foam after my shower when im going out. The foam keeps my hair looking decent so i like using it when i have stuff to do like work and stuff.