SPECTRAL RS

Prozium

Reaction score
I've been on Propecia for a little more than a year. So far I've just been able to maintain (which is good) but I haven't had any thickening of the existing hairs. I didn't want to go the minoxidil route so I started taking SPECTRAL RS to see if I could thicken existing hair without the use of minoxidil. According to the website, Spectral RS contains the following:

* Herbal Extracts
* Aminexil SP94
* Retinol
* Nanosomes
* Copper Peptides
* Vitamin & Mineral Complex

I've just finished up my first bottle. Overall my experience has been pretty good. Here's a brief overview:

1. Application: Spectral RS has the consistency of water so it tends to run off the scalp pretty easily when applying it. Massaging it into the scalp immediately after application is thus important.

2. Smell: Spectral RS smells pretty good; sort of like a cologne.

3. Sensation: So far it feels pretty good. I had some "tingling" for the first few days after applying it but it didn't itch or burn. Aside from that, Spectral RS dries very quickly and doesn't leave any sort of sticky residue on the hair. (Note: I have a really sensitive scalp--I could not use Rogaine minoxidil--so if I'm not having a problem with Spec. RS, I don't think most people will).

4. Effect: As I said before, I just finished my first bottle so I have nothing substantial to report. So far, however, I have noticed a decrease in shedding and my scalp feels pretty good. In addition, a few whisker type hairs have popped up and my existing hair is growing at a faster rate.

Conclusion: I took pictures at the beginning of my use of Spectral RS. I just ordered two more bottles and I'll take more pictures when I've finished them. I'll try to post everything at the end of the last bottle.