Speedy side effects?

Deaner

Reaction score
Ummm, okay, I've been posting messages saying how I don't lose any hair when running my hands through my hair, in the shower, etc. Well, I took finasteride for the first time tonight (YAY!) and within the first hour, I was experiencing increased loss. Probably just my imagination, but I lost easily 30 hairs running my hands through it repeatedly, and some light pulling on hairs pulled out a good 15-20 :freaked: I kinda got scared, but I doubt side effects can kick in this fast... can they? Or is it my imagination.

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
yea.. its defintely in your head.. orr.. just that your beginning to shed from something else on your regime.. theres noooo wayyyy i'm 200% sure that the finasteride caused you to lose 30 hair that fast..

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haha... :lol:

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
ohhh...nooo..it sounds like your experiencing hyper-sensitive-finasteride reaction. I've only talked about this malignant reaction with one other person who experienced it and he went slick bald in 9 days..sorry man.

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
Kramer3 is that true-slick bald from finasteride?!?!

Cassin

Reaction score
Kramer3 said:
ohhh...nooo..it sounds like your experiencing hyper-sensitive-finasteride reaction. I've only talked about this malignant reaction with one other person who experienced it and he went slick bald in 9 days..sorry man.

:)

Last summer it was Limp Dick........

Summer 2004 is def shaping up for a Shed being the worry posts

Cassin

Reaction score
HPOWER said:
Kramer3 is that true-slick bald from finasteride?!?!

He's kidding.....

EDIT: and to the poster.....it's 100% your imagination. Do your best to relax and let it takes it's course without over evaluating yourself. Otherwise you will drive yourself nuts with worry.

Deaner

Reaction score
hahaha, thanks extremekicks! you rock!

Edit: Yes, I see my stupidity now, hahaha.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Ha speaking of weird sh*t, when I first started taking finpecia, about 3 weeks later, my hairloss stopped altogether for about two weeks, and then it started to fall out again.. I mean maybe 2-3 hairs a day but thats it.. Now i'm still shedding at month 5...