Spent a fortune with no results after 13 months

Silverfox

Reaction score
Hi all,

lookng for some advice. I have been experimenting with natural treatments for mild diffuse thinning for 14 months now. I started off with Beta-sisterol/Saw Palmetto tablets (400mg a day) and used Nutrifolica SLS-free shampoo with loads recognised helpful ingredients. Then 13 months ago I added daily topical Nutrifolica (see the ingredients, all good stuff, assuming it is not bulls**t). I also added a good multivitamin, iron, MSM, gentle head massage, scalp exercises, Nizoral, Gingko Biloba, Holland & Barrett Vitamins for the hair, and a few other things like Spirilina, Zinc, Copper, Biotin, etc.

After 14 months of religious pill popping & topical applying my hair appears to be no thicker or healthier, infact sometimes under the lights of the bathroom mirror I think it is worse. . My brother is a few years older and has thicker hair than me and my Dad still had a good head of hair (receding hairline) at my age, although he lost alot in his 50s. I have ordered copper peptides to add to the buffet of pills & lotions, but am starting to lose optimism.

Any suggestions guys?? I know I can go the big 3 route, but I have been tryingthe organic natural route first. All the stuff I use is widely recognised to help hair loss, and surely I am attacking this from enough different angles to make some effect? I am using stuff that blocks DHT, increases blood flow, cleans sebum, reduces inflamation, etc,etc, but still I think my hair count is less than a year ago. SURELY SOMETHING SHOULD BE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!

Any suggestions welcome.

Silverfox

Nutrifolica topical ingredients: Saw Palmetto, Nettles, Green Tea, Capsicum, Ginger, Rosemary, Hops, Wild Cherry Bark, Green Tea, Alpha Hydroxy, Habanero, Camellia, Horsetail, Sage, Aloe Vera.

Nutrifolica Shampoo ingredients : Water, Panthenol, Chamomile, Kelp, Balm Mint, Hops, Saw Palmetto, Soy Protein, Sage, Rosemary, Nettle, Horsetail, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Lavender, Ylang Ylang Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
in my experience, your experience is the world of hair loss.... spending a lot of money on treatments and continuing to bald.

i think that you just need a more powerful regimen...... finasteride comes to mind. if you don't want to mess with hormones, then how about topical spironolactone and nizoral.

:puke:

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
your not going to get results until you get on the big 3. I tried all sorts to start with, the only thing I got results with was minoxidil and finasteride, but finasteride made me not want sex and minoxidil makes my head dry and itchy. :dunno:

bring on a cure !

G

I started off with all natural methods. Saw palmetto, nutrifolica, other things.
Then I tried Spectral DNC wich worked well.

Lately I have been using rogain foam, and although its slightly difficult to apply (i dont know how people apply it out without a latex glove)

but i wanted to do all natural, so DNC was a good next step i decided to try minoxidil. now my dnc is finished and im on rogaine foam, working well.