spironolactone + revivogen = serious DANDRUFF!

viceroy

Reaction score
i've been on the following for about 3 months:

- spironolactone 2% twice a day
- 1 ml revivogen twice a day
- nizoral every three days
- t-gel shampoo on the other days

today, completely out of nowhere, the dandruff attacked! the suddenness of it was a little surprising. i went from having no dandruff at all to a full-on flakey blizzard.

anyone have any suggestions? i'm thinking I should throw a cu peptide in there now, and maybe some sort of daily conditioner....?

thanks!

avri

Established Member
Reaction score
Switch T/Gel with a shampoo that has salicylic acid, such as T/Sal or Herbal Essences Anti-Dandruff. Use the sal acid shampoo right before Nizoral (similar to Dr. Lee's Regrowth shampoo, which combines sal acid and ketoconazole).

avri

viperfish

Reaction score
Viceroy,
I'm on the same regimen except I do use Cu peptides. It would not hurt to give it a try! By the way I've been having great results on this regimen! How about you????

viceroy

Reaction score
hey just to let ya'lls know -- i switched t-gel to t-sal (thanks avri), and added american crew cu peptides into the mix, and these changes seem to be working magic.

i love american crew peptides, by the way. great smell, annihilates the spironolactone odor, feels great on scalp, and leaves hair full, shiny, and thick!