spironolactone?????????????

viperfish

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Might be a dumb question but where do I get this spironolactone stuff from? Do I need a prescription or something? Thanks. Waiting on the propecia for a little bit, I'm currently on another medication. However, I am going to start using American Crew copper peptide stuff in the morning and using the Folligen spray just at night. How does this sound? :hairy:

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
viperfish said:
Hey guys,
Might be a dumb question but where do I get this spironolactone stuff from? Do I need a prescription or something? Thanks. Waiting on the propecia for a little bit, I'm currently on another medication. However, I am going to start using American Crew copper peptide stuff in the morning and using the Folligen spray just at night. How does this sound? :hairy:
You can get spironolactone at Dr. Lee's website http://www.minoxidil.com and yes, you can get a prescription from him. He does online consultations. If you make an order from him the consultation fee will be added ($20) to your first order and it is a one time only fee. You won't be charged 20 dollars again after that. As far as the folligen and american crew thing, sounds pretty cool. I've never used american crew but I have used folligen and it is good stuff.

Cassin

Reaction score
viperfish said:
Hey guys,

Using Copper-Peptides twice a day is overkill. You only need Folligen about 3 times a week.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
viperfish said:
Hey guys,

Using Copper-Peptides twice a day is overkill. You only need Folligen about 3 times a week.
Not to go against your opinion, but I e-mailed folligen.com and I was told that many users use folligen twice a day with good results. But use common sense, if the sh*t is causing a lot of irritation then dilute it with water or reduce the usage(just a few times a week).

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Kalika, where the f*** have you been? Good to see you!!
Where have U been? Growing my hair. Coming in good too. How about you?