Spironolactone

Youngin

Reaction score
your sites pretty good and I did some research
now say that I go on minoxidil 5%, but after 5 years the hair i grew with minoxidil will fall out, and I will go back to where I am right now

But if I use spironolactone and minoxidil, and if the hair I grew with minoxidil will eventually fall out after 5 years and if I go back to where I am right now, and if i continue the use of spironolactone and the spironolactone does all of its DHT inhibiting work, then I will end up being better off then I am right now? or nO?

Axon

Reaction score
There's no real answer to that. Basically, any treatment is better than no treatment at all.

Youngin

Reaction score
thats fucked up
anyone been able to maintain their regrown hair for more than 5 years who was on rogaine or spironolactone or anythin?
Wut abouut that BruceLee dude, i remember he was sayin somethihn about having more hair than wen he started and how its been 10 years.

Axon

Reaction score
Sure, there are people who have maintained for more than 5 years.

I'd answer your question about Bruce if I could understand it.

Youngin

Reaction score
hey BruceLee can you tell me about your regimen and how you maintained your hair for 10+ years? if your there :'(

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually I haven't see Brucelee around for a long time.
I just checked member list and I cannot find him?
What's going on?

drinkrum

Reaction score
Youngin said:
hey BruceLee can you tell me about your regimen and how you maintained your hair for 10+ years? if your there :'(

You're not going to maintain for 10 years without finasteride (Propecia) no matter how much minoxidil and spironolactone you ravage your head with. If I recall correctly, Bruce was on finasteride for a while.

D.