Spot on!

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
I was just reading an interview in Elle from Vin Diesel and there was this question they made about his shaved head:

ELLE: People have been surprised to see you wearing fake hair in the clips of your new film, Find Me Guilty. Tell me, your shaved head: a choice or a response to baldness?
VD: Let's put it this way, we're all going to lose it eventually, so you're better off making a stylistic choice early. Then nobody will be able to fault you for it later when it's your style and you're really losing it.

He´s just spot on,on this.

I´m feeling my head more exposed,although i have a full head of hair,but today was cold and i can already feel it going through my head so i think i´m going to shave my head :)

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
And I bet he still wishes to have all his hair back.....

I think you will always wnat your hair back no matter you like your still or not.

I guess Vin Diesel and many man think the same way but they already got used to their new look that it´s now part of them

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think that guys in their 20's and early thirties who are in good shape can look good with a shaved head. But those who are older/less athletic looking cant really carry the look off so well.