Started Revivogen, sheddding like crazy

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently started trying Revivogen... and within two days, I am shedding like crazy. Considering I was just going for maintenance and I'm not entirely convinced that Rev can regrow significant amounts of hair, this shedding has me worried.

What's the current thinking about Revivogen? I've read really mixed reviews. Either it's really working like nothing else has (which I'm doubtful of), or I'm about to lose all my hair in a month or two.

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently started trying Revivogen... and within two days, I am shedding like crazy. Considering I was just going for maintenance and I'm not entirely convinced that Rev can regrow significant amounts of hair, this shedding has me worried.

What's the current thinking about Revivogen? I've read really mixed reviews. Either it's really working like nothing else has (which I'm doubtful of), or I'm about to lose all my hair in a month or two.

I was using that and Crinagen (which is similar formula) and I would count every one of my hairs through-out the day. It was able to stop the shedding, but I was also using LLLT. However my caveat to that, is that I am still not sure if I'm actually suffering from male pattern baldness or not, my profile pix seems to be debatable. I believe I am a diffuse thinner.