Starting Finasteride - Any advice?

TotalLifeForever

Reaction score
I've purchased some Finasteride from inhouse, What advice can you give before I go ahead with it?

Also would it be ok if I start off on a low dose at 0.5mg, this means cutting it in half, would that be fine?

I'll take pictures before I start and just see how it goes. As for side effects i've not read about them but I know it can cause sexual dysfunction. I've not told my doctor i'm taking this drug ether, I think the best adivce i can get would be from here.

Anyways not too sure of what else to ask hopefully someone can guide me.

Cheers

Love and Peace Forever

x

yankee

Reaction score
Any advice? Don't panic and quite without giving it a fair shot. There's a good chance things will get worse before they improve.

Ende

Reaction score
MAP YOUR HORMONE LEVELS.

Check LH, FSH, testosterone, estrogen, prolactin and SHBG. Treasure it. It's cheap health insurance.

Ende

Reaction score
If your GP won't give you a blood test, go private. Say that you're going to use Propecia, but you want to map some hormone values before taking the first pill, in case something goes wrong. Just point to propeciahelp.com.

TotalLifeForever

Reaction score
Ok, i'll see what i can do. I'm a student so i dont really have alot of money to go private hopefully they'll just sort me out with one. I'm gunna start with 0.5mg by cutting it in half and see how that goes, i did take saw plametto with no sides for months so i'm guessing i should be alright on finasteride. I'm not really botherd about the side affects i looked on propecia help and there's like 200 posts in each section so they must be rare to get sides.

Ende

Reaction score
Do what you want. Most of the users don't have any basline values. Those who are struggling with symptoms of hypogonadism after quitting the drug doesn't get any help, because everything appears normal according to standards. There is no point in doing this blood test when you've begun using finasteride.