image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 206

danny099

Reaction score
Hi, your hairline resembles mine very much, you've the entire Norwood area affected by balding, with Finasteride you can certainly expect slowing down of your hairloss process and maybe some regrowth, find out more about Big 3 - I'd recommend to add Nizoral shampoo 2-3 times a week and start Minoxidil if you want to see better regrowth but as you start you will become dependent on it and will have to continue using it so as not to lose your results.

Gettingitback

Reaction score
Where's the best place to get [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Minoxidil? Should go with this or brand name rogaine?[/FONT]

danny099

Reaction score
Minoxidil is an active ingredient while Rogaine is a brand name of a most popular product containing minoxidil 5% as an active substance. It can be purchased either in foam or liquid form, the alternative products with minoxidil are for example Kirkland and Loxon.

Gettingitback

Reaction score
Got 3 months of rogaine foam. Going to use it 2x a day. Really hoping for the best here. Going to give this run about a year and see how it goes. If no luck transplant time

aj218

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope this works out well for you. It'd be nice seeing more successful guys.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
If you want to save some cash you can order minoxidil from amazon. The kirkland brand (liquid) will run you about $50 for a year supply. I also keep the foam on hand as the liquid form of minoxidil can be a bit greasy. I actually think you will do well on finasteride and minoxidil. You have some recession, but mostly thinning. If you can just thicken up the thin spots you would have a big improvement.

Gettingitback

Reaction score
I'm going to buy that and use the foam when I go out.

I don't know if it's just me but it looks like less hair is coming out then I've been seeing while in the shower