Starting minoxidil and propecia AGAIN!

Temporarybaldy91

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, in fact, I'm new to the whole forum world as I've never posted to anything.

So I've been using minoxidil/propecia for about a year (ON and OFF) and due to this inconsistency I am effectively starting from scratch again. I take minoxidil liquid twice a day and a propecia pill once a day. The reasons for this inconsistency is due to a lack of money and because it works!!

I am effectively starting treatment again from scratch as all re growth I get after 2 months all falls out when I resume and because it starts to fall out once I stopped.

I react extremely well to the treatment and after 2 months have a fantastic head of hair but when I initially start I go through a horrible horrible shed where I have big bald spots scattered on my crown to my temples.

I am starting again now and have bought 3 months supply with a view to keep going for a very long time.

Anyone experiencing a shed Id love to talk to you as I'm going through a big one, once again!!

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
get generic finasteride instead of propecia it will save you money. Such as proscar or fincar (these are 5mg pills, cut them into fourths with a pill cutter for a standard dose) or finpecia (generic 1mg).