Starting Proscar - Quit Revivogen?

mjd0482

Reaction score
I have been using Revivogen for about a month and just started Proscar 1mg yesterday. Due to itching of the scalp on the applied area, I'd like to quit using it. Would this be OK?
I haven't really noticed anything w/ the Revivogen, due to me only using it for a month.....
thanks

Cassin

Reaction score
mjd0482 said:
I have been using Revivogen for about a month and just started Proscar 1mg yesterday. Due to itching of the scalp on the applied area, I'd like to quit using it. Would this be OK?
I haven't really noticed anything w/ the Revivogen, due to me only using it for a month.....
thanks

Yes thats fine. Go ahead and drop it.

One month is not enough time for it to have an effect on your scalp in a positive way. It may still itch for a bit so go ahead and buy some moisturising conditioner to sooth your dried out scalp. Massage it in, let it sit for about 5 minutes and rinse out.

mjd0482

Reaction score
Thanks Cassin...
What kind of moisturizing conditioner do you suggest?
Will I have any shed or anything from quitting Revivogen?
I guess I'll use that 90-day money back guarantee.....
I'm pretty sure the stuff would have worked, but I think proscar will work better...thanks again..
Cheers....

Cassin

Reaction score
Any kind of “moisturizingâ€￾ conditioner should be fine as long as it states that is what it is.

A shed? I seriously doubt it. Shedding is the single most misunderstood word on this forum. When I first started posting here it was rarely ever mentioned and now on every single forum it is the number one topic, it has become an epidemic of misunderstanding. Someone could spend 8 hours a day here picking apart posts corrected conversations about what a shed is. I know I gave up explaining it. I made a post explaining what a shed is two ways, with two graphs and it barely got read………sigh. Simply put, people clearly and constantly mistake the balding process itself for the infamous and talked about way too much “shed.â€￾ I am not ranting at you by the way, just pointing that out. I am stepping down from my soap box now.

Hey you could always sell it on Ebay if they won’t take it back. And yes, finasteride works better and is easier to deal with but revivogen is a good alternative if for whatever reason someone can't use finasteride.