steam room question

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just started to go to a gym (LA Fitness) and after I work out, I go in to the a steam room to sweat off all the toxic in my body and relax the muscle that I work out. Would like to know if me going in to the stream room for 5 to 10 minutes will my hair fall out? I see a lot of older men that go in to that room that has no hair loss.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have never seen any scientific documentation or ever herd of anyone going bald, or losing minor amounts of head hair from using a steam room. but what do i know?

Deaner

Reaction score
What's with this free ipod crap? Does it even really work, or is it what I think it is... a scam?

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It does work but you have to get 5 people to sign up and you have to apply for one of the 10 things but all you have to buy something. I have 5 people that complete the free ipod thing but they didn't do the last thing that I need to get the free ipod. It's just hard to get the people the do the last thing. But it's not a scam because the ads that is on the last part to completing the free ipod is where someone makes money from.

G

ACT10Npack said:
I just started to go to a gym (LA Fitness) and after I work out, I go in to the a steam room to sweat off all the toxic in my body and relax the muscle that I work out. Would like to know if me going in to the stream room for 5 to 10 minutes will my hair fall out? I see a lot of older men that go in to that room that has no hair loss.

Heat will open pores in the skin and that may have an affect on the head. I have been using saunas for years and I have not noticed that i make my hair fall any worse if I never went.

So the answer is no. It will not increase your hair loss