stem cell transplant

Reaction score
So I've been looking into the transplant where they suck stem cells out of your fat cells Nd inject them into your scalp. It's supposed to be the same as a hair transplant without taking the donor area. Has anyone heard of those? Are they as expensive?

It looks like they don't work as well transplants but they do good on newly balding patients. Would it be better to wait $ years for the technology to progress?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
If doctors had the technical/scientific ability to do this everyone would be getting it. It can't be done (yet)

Reaction score
If doctors had the technical/scientific ability to do this everyone would be getting it. It can't be done (yet)

Really? I watched a clinic show the machine and procedures and I found results where people doubled their hair count

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What confuses about those stem cells is the fact that are they gonna be depleted(empty) when we use them or could they be replenished??

Name of the show pls :D

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
It wouldnt be a stem cell transplant, you might as well get a hair transplant. Point is to duplicate the cells and then inject them. More importantly, whatever it is youre looking at it, is a scam. There is no stem cell treatment out in the world AT ALL for hair loss.

Reaction score
It wouldnt be a stem cell transplant, you might as well get a hair transplant. Point is to duplicate the cells and then inject them. More importantly, whatever it is youre looking at it, is a scam. There is no stem cell treatment out in the world AT ALL for hair loss.

Damn it looked just like a transplant just without needing hair out of the dknor area that's why I got so pumped for it. If it was a scam I'm sure you guys would be the first to know though. I was looking at the orange county one.