Stem Cell

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Amazing. We're going to see some breathtaking things happen in our lifetime. And yes, addressing our current issue of discussion, I'm betting hairloss will be one of the ailments in life that goes extinct.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it will be many years before developments actually help hairloss. Just think of when the first computer program was written and how long it's been around and still not great...

Sorry not trying to disapoint, but don't sit on the edge of your chairs.

G

Amazing!

I can´t wait to see where the results will be published - if it doesn´t make it into nature I´m not reading it though.

G

metagallis is that free i-pod sh*t for real. or is there some cracked out obligation or somethin like that?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haha damn u cassin :lol:

Yea he's right though it's legit but it takes time. I have around 20 people signed up but only 2 have completed the process. Cassin are you one of my two?!

Cassin

Reaction score
Matgallis said:
haha damn u cassin :lol:

Yea he's right though it's legit but it takes time. I have around 20 people signed up but only 2 have completed the process. Cassin are you one of my two?!

Yeah I should be.

This is too damn easy.....all I did was sign up for a credit card I will never use. I put in finacial figures that will disqualify me to receive a card so no worry's about having to cancel one.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have you gotten anyone to fully sign up? The first part is easy it's just the second part that's hard....