Stembooster Mega & Hair Rejuvenating Solution- Amniotic Flui

Jacob

Reaction score
Thought I'd post this here in case anyone has the $ to test it out for us..

http://www.mdclinic.com.hk/product2.php?catId=13#

stembooster_graph.jpg

stembooster%20mega.jpg

Stembooster Mega Hair Rejuvenating Treatment

Frequency

Once a week, continuously for 3 months

Time

90 mins

Benefit

• Revive stem cells and stimulate quick
hair growth
• Revitalize damaged hair through 3 core
principles – deep cleansing, intensive
repairing and hair restructuring
• Strengthen and re-establish hair
anti-aging system
• Reduce hair loss

http://www.mdclinic.com.hk/protreat_hair.php?protreatTypeId=3

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
$900? :shock:

I doubt anyone is giving this a try...

Jacob

Reaction score
Well in a response from them it's to be used for 3 months. I guess if you're going to see any results it'll come from that 3 months of usage. So if anyone has that much for a year :dunno:

It can also be used with a dermaroller(they sell the vibrating ones)..but supposedly the other device(Stembooster Mega) would be better. I wonder if some of the others sold out there would be good enough. Seen some on Ebay. Might make more sense than a dermaroller...when topicals are being used.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jacob said:
Well in a response from them it's to be used for 3 months. I guess if you're going to see any results it'll come from that 3 months of usage. So if anyone has that much for a year :dunno:

It can also be used with a dermaroller(they sell the vibrating ones)..but supposedly the other device(Stembooster Mega) would be better. I wonder if some of the others sold out there would be good enough. Seen some on Ebay. Might make more sense than a dermaroller...when topicals are being used.
Would love to know Feller's opinion of this treatment.

Jacob

Reaction score
I actually sent Feller an email after your post....never got a response :(

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
This thing looks all fancy. I highly doubt it works though. I doubt anyone will give it a go for 900 dollars and the time it will take...so I guess we will never know :(.

O well...

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
There has to be people with money on this forum...someone should be able to buy it...I mean come on.