Steven Gerrard's back-pass and hairloss...

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
hell

I wonder why do most blunders are associated with LIVERPOOL?@?@!?!?!

Hell to them

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
You can't blame one particular player each time England loses an important game. Neville, Beckham, Seaman.. in previous years and now Heskey and Gerrard. Stop the bashing!

By definition people always lose games because some players didn't do what they were supposed to do, no?

Forget the tabloids and support the great players England has. One of the reasons why French win so often is that the media pressure on their shoulder is so much lighter than in the UK.

oh... and maybe you'll meet France back in the final game!

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
consolation

the only consolation is that

Croatia and Switzerland drew with each other...

I got a new person to blame now...

Sven Erickson.... for putting Heskey in!!!

G

I'm Irish but 1/4 english but I must say I was backing France. What a f*****g comeback? To be fair england deserved a draw at the very least. I dunno how that fat f*** heskey made it into the 23 man squad when the likes of beattie, defoe and smith are left as surplus. Is Rooney going bald? poor chap, thats the last thing he needs. Italy for Euro 04!!!

G

Where do u guys in the uk buy ur proscar/finasteride/propecia, or whatever its called outside the US?

I buy my regaine from, they stock finasteride too http://www.mxclub.co.uk

I looking for somewhere within the uk who aren't going to rip me off coz I'm balding

G

I am London and I get my Proscar from http://www.QHI.co.uk they are cheap and reliable, but before you first buy they send you a indemnity form to fill in and return before they will accept an order, after that you can just order through their site, the form only needs to be filled in for the first order, they keep it on record after that, saves you having to get a prescription.

Ty

G

Why aren't the England football team allowed to own a dog?

Because they can't hold on to a lead.

:lol:

G

It was a little bit like Zimmy's thousand posts, we really thought we had it in the bag, then.......

I, like most of my friends, watched it like it was the f*&king final!! but I am now looking forward to stuffing the swiss 48-0, I have 12 cans of stella and a three pack of minoxidil ready.

G

Rumours that David Beckham was seen successfully seducing a young woman in a Spanish nightclub with a one-liner have been completely refuted by the English FA. Adam Crozier, chief publicity officer stated: "I find it totally preposterous to suggest that one of our players could make a successful pass to or at anyone."

G

tynanW, http://www.QHI.co.uk is amazingly cheap compared to http://www.mxclub.co.uk which i was going to use. Thanks man. I've two questions. The Proscar 28 tabs x 5mg, I'd cut the tablet into 4 or 5, right? so it'd last me 4 or 5 months, respectively.

Also the indemnity form that they send out, do you have to get it signed by a doctor or anything like that? Coz I'm 19 and my doctor would certainly not prescribe proscar to me and I don't even think its available in Ireland anyway.

G

Just noticed it says all goods are shipped excluding vat. did u have to pay anything extra upon delivery? Its doesn't seem to mention anything about an indemnity form for payments by post, just appears to be for online orders?

G

Cutting your proscar into 5 bits will give you a 1mg dose (or close) that will give you around 4-5 months supply

To check out the indemnity thing (which only has to be signed by yourself not your doctor) go to the home page, then click onto 'Order On-Line' then at the top of the page this takes you to you will find a link that reads 'Please Read About Your First Order' the details are in there.

I didn't have to pay anything extra on delivery?

Ty