Stimuhair

gary29

Reaction score
:shakehead: :shakehead: Has anyone ever heard of Stimuhair?y read on healthwatch.info about it,whatt is about this site??? its a medical site, or a fake comercial of stimuhair?????????? everyone knows ??????????????? if the site is true , then seen the product do what they claim,,can anyone help me please,you can go on healthwatch.info, what is whitt this site true or fake ???????????????????it simms that the product is made in England, PS.on this site is posted a picture whitt a black doctor whitt a stetoscop,i said this to help you finding the site more easy,please a answer someone???????????????/thank you :dunno: :dunno:

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
The main ingredient is ribonucleic acid, taken internally twice a week. I don't know what it is nor do I have time to research it at the moment. I'll get back to you later today or someone else in here may know what it is.

Just consider their ad to be a scam, a bit too flashy.

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, ribonucleic acid (RNA) is an antioxidant that supports protein synthesis. So in theory this would support hair growth, but I have doubts that it has anything to do with male pattern baldness. If you want to use an RNA supplement don't give those Stimuhair bastards $175 for a bottle of pills. Get them here, and apparently you need to take zinc with it for absorbtion.

Give it a shot, it certainly won't hurt you. Hell, maybe I'll even look into it. Just don't give those scamming bastards your money. It's the same thing Provillus does by selling you extremely overpriced saw palmetto.