Stocks and trading

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do any of you guys do stocks and options trading?
I have found it to be a good outlet of time and effort. Not that Im in ANY way a millionaire or could live off my trading since it mostly in small quantities right now but since if you cant have hair you might as well have money, maybe we can start a small group here for anyone looking to learn and share.

I have been trying to get more into options myself but at most im usually buying one contract at a time and its usually on small to mid caps so my earning are more inspirational than monetary right now but who knows!

If interested just continue this thread

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
Been trading FX for a few years, found the entry barriers a bit high with stocks but I would have preferred to do that.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've looked to try and start learning about currency exchange but really even just stocks and options are still a process for me.
Barriers for lower trading stocks is a bit rough even. Most broker sites lock you down from day trading if you don't have enough liquid cash (even though its your money) and make options trading a hassle to start up.
All things it seems to keep the regular Joe from getting in

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Arent Index funds more for brokers and management firms? Not really the regular small cap or day trader? That would need big money no?? IF you had that money what are you doing here lol