stop hair loss before puberty permanently

joseph1988

Reaction score
i am 22 yrs old at Norwood-3.i am using revivogen from past 2 weeks and its
working perfectly,hair loss has reduced significantly.
Actually hair loss is in my family .my father is NW6 .my grandfather is also
bald.so it's hereditary.

i just want to ask you that is that possible to stop hair loss permanently
before reaching puberty.
my younger brother is 12 yrs old and like my family history,he will loose
his hair too after reaching puberty.
SO is there any medication that can be taken before puberty to stop hair
loss permanently?

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
Castration. This is not a joke but I doubt anyone will voluntarily accept this treatment....

No offense meant.

joseph1988

Reaction score
so u r saying that if someone is meant to loose hair , he will loose his hair.
there's nothing we can do to stop it.not even before puberty by some how stopping testosterone to convert into DHT or by making scalp hair DHT resistant.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
I would say get him started on finasteride at 18. Not many people lose hair before 18.

My very slow hairloss started at 21. My hairline is still good but I've got thinning on the crown and vertex.

I'm now 26 and just started Minoxodil and finasteride.

It's cool how you're looking out for your brother even though you have suffered from hairloss.

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive thought of this as well. I'm not saying this could be the silver bullet, but a good shampoo regimen (possibly) could put someone in a better position against Androgenetic Alopecia when they hit puberty.

useful ingredients:

- Piroctone Olamine (PO)
-Keto (1 or 2%)
-Coal tar
-Salicylic Acid
-Essential Oils (cedar wood, rosemary, lavender,thyme)
-Bayberry
-Tee trea oil (TTO)

abcdefg

Reaction score
Finasteride or dutastasteride before any hair loss started would be your only chance with current medical treatments. No one really knows how long or to what extent they would continue to work though. Realistically though within 10 years we will have much better treatments as science knows more about hair loss then ever before.

joseph1988

Reaction score
yes u r rite...few years from now i think there will be perfect treatment to fight hair loss....
by the way wats ur take on revivogen...its natural with no side effects and works like minoxidil..and i think it is better then minoxidil or any DHT inhibitors if u compare there after effects(i.e leaving minoxidil will make your condition worse)

abcdefg

Reaction score
You could literally name male pattern baldness treatments for hours and debate small studies of what might work. Many people mention the big 3, but in my opinion its only rogain and propecia as viable options right now. Anything else is a pretty major gamble that most likely will be a big waste of money and you will have no clue if it works with how hard it is to keep track of male pattern baldness without consistent pictures.

UstbHappy

Reaction score
It will be risky to stop DHT from your body before 18 years, because DHT is a key hormone in many process at the puberty: deepening your voice, making muscles and manly "features", in sex organ development...

I think this is reason why finasteride is forbidden under 18 years, i quess.