Stop Hair Loss, Increase Hair Quality

BloodyWELL

Reaction score
I have seborrheic dermatitis, losing hair, and thinning occurs. Oily head skin causes this illness.

A kind of fungus causes hair loss, and ketoconazole kills it.

The doctor said that there is no health danger in using 1% Ketoconazole water (3 tablets Fungoral + 60 ml distilled water) as applying to head skin by a narrow tipped bottle after shower every day.

But Ketoconazole didn't solved in water so I solved it in 1 spoon of Glycerine, and added 50 ml water.

This diminished oil.

I learned a trick too. If you put a lid of a 50 ml pine-turpentine bottle of Pine Turpentine Oil -not much (if you put much, the effects turn to opposite)- into 200 ml shampoo, wash your hair and leave it in your hair for 5 minutes, it diminishes oil, and reduces hair loss, makes you have healthy and shiny hair. Also it makes you and others feel as if you are living in a pine forest with its scent :) Do not touch this mixed shampoo onto other parts of your body, if you do not want any unwanted hair on unwanted body parts. Do not use Pine Turpentine Oil if you have open wound.

Also if you put 1 spoon of Glycerine into shampoo, your hair will be quite soft. You can also put glycerine into hair dye.

Glycerine moisturizes hair, makes soft and shiny, increases the quality of hair. For this result, there are two application forms:

1. After you wash your hair, dry your hair using just towel. Then rub pure Glycerien onto your hair not to head skin, and make the hair absorb the glycerine. Then let your hair dry naturally. Do not use hair-dryer. In this way, Glycerine makes your hair absorb all the water. The result is healthy, shiny and good quality hair.
If you have sinusitis, then dry just the bottom of your hair, and then do the same application above. If you have short hair, do not apply it in this way, apply it as in the second way.

2. Put 50 cc glycerine and 20 cc clean water into a clean spray bottle. After you clean your hair and dry, spray this solution onto your hair not to the bottom of your hair. Then let it dry naturally.

When your hair is wet, Glycerine makes you feel as if it oiled your hair. Also it makes your hair dry in a long time. So apply glycerine before sleeping. It'll dry till you wake up. You'll be amazed by the result. You'll feel as if you are in love with your hair. You'll be so happy.

Rules about Glycerine
1. Do not apply pure Glycerine onto your dry hair/skin. Glycerine absorbs the water. So if you put Glycerine onto your dry skin/hair, it absorbs the water in your skin/hair. But if you mix Glycerine with water as I said above, there is no harm to skin/hair. On the contrary, water + Glycerine is very useful. It moisturizes hair/skin, volumes, and repairs.
2. Do not dry your hair with dryer machines or any heat-giving styling machine. Let your hair dry naturally.

Rules about Pine Turpentine Oil
1. Do not put more Pine Turpentine Oil into shampoo. Otherwise, its effects turn to opposite.
2. Do not touch this mixed shampoo onto other parts of your body, if you do not want any unwanted hair on unwanted body parts.
3. Use shampoo added Pine Turpentine Oil for a month, then the other month use shampoo without it. Chemists advise to use it in spring and autumn.
4. Do not use Pine Turpentine Oil if you have open wound.
5. It causes the hair dry and fall. So to prevent it, add 1 lid of apple cider vinegar into 200 ml shampoo.

Herbal Glycerin is the best.

BloodyWELL

Reaction score
I'm using them for just a few days, and hair loss reduced. I have no itching anymore and have nice, soft and healthy hair.

I learned here that making Ketoconazole tablets a powder, solving it in a liquid and applying it would reduce the oil. Then asked the doctor if applying 1% Ketoconazole liquid every day would cause any health problem. He said no. Then I couldn't solve Ketoconazole tablet powder in water well, and at "Big3 + Tretinoin" forum topic he said that it was solved in ethenol and propylene glycol. So I searched and came across with Gliserin, and searched it and found how much usefull it was. Through this search, I came across with Pine Turpentine Oil.

Ketoconazole is a cheap medicine. Glycerine and Pine Turpentine Oil are natural raw materials, not medicine. So there cannot be any profit what I have written here. I think it is worth to try. They are quite cheap. I live in Turkey so I cannot know their prices in your country but you can find them in your local chemistry at a low price.
Glycerine is a little expensive but if you buy it in 1 lt. measurement, then it's not expensive. Glycerine 1 lt. and Pine Turpentine Oil 50 ml. costs only around 12$. Besides you'll use what you'll buy almost a year.

Internet is just a click away so you can search Glycerine and Pine Turpentine Oil, and see what other people who used them said. As you know Ketoconazole is a medicine, it's used to kill fungus and used to reduce oil, and is very cheap.

If you try, please write here how it affected your hair, and make other people have the same good result. I've got here a good clue, and have wanted to share my weak spot. That is it.

BloodyWELL

Reaction score
http://hubpages.com/hub/Hair-Loss-and-Herbal-Treatment
Pine turpentine oil : nourishes the hair. Prevents the formation of hair loss and dandruff. It strengthens hair roots. It also speeds up blood circulation.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Turkish-50ml-Ess ... RCH:SG:102

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/glycerin-for-hair.html

You can search them on internet.

I think if you buy a bottle of Glycerin to your mother as a gift, she'll be very happy when she'd see that she returned good quality of her youth's hair back.

BloodyWELL

Reaction score
This is my last post.

Using Rogaine and posting your experiment, you're doing nothing except being a guinea pig for Rogaine.

http://www.amazon.com/Rogaine-Foam-Roga ... B000K71P66
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant) (Hair regrowth treatment for men) Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Isobutane, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Stearyl Alcohol

As you see, there is Glycerin in Rogaine, and you apply it to your bottom hair. Rogaine uses it to solve Minoxidil. Besides Glycerine is a hair-friendly natural raw material. If you apply it to your hair as I said, the result is having volume, healthy, shiny and good quality hair. Also if you do this, you do not need to use those harmful hair styling gels, foams and sprays.
http://www.amazon.com/MinoxidilMax-Dual ... 631&sr=1-5

If you go to online stores and check the difference between cheap and expensive shampoos, you'll see that expensive shampoos have Glycerine in it besides other vitamins and minerals. Because Glycerine moisturizes hair/skin.

Azyx at "Big3 + Tretinoin" forum topic viewtopic.php?f=30&t=56396 added Ketoconazole and Finasteride into MINOXIDIL 5%. For more detailed info http://andreaszam.blogspot.com/
Also Amazon says that "Ketoconazole: Is a synthetic anti-fungal agent, works to disrupt dihydrotestosterone (DHT) pathways, inhibiting steroid biosynthesis and binding of 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme responsible for miniaturized follicles characteristic of androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). Studies have shown ketoconazole also contains sebum removal properties, reducing accumulated deposits around the follicle, for an increased blood supply and nutrition into the scalp."
http://www.amazon.com/Hair-Shampoo-Keto ... 10&sr=1-22

Also before handmade Ketoconazole lotion, I had been using a tile to scratch my head skin. This itchiness was so bad. The second day I used Ketoconazole lotion, the itchiness had all gone.

I say if you also add a few drops of Pine Turpentine Oil -attention not more- and Gliserin into your shampoo, you'll get better result. If you use hair dye, I advise you to put Gliserin into it, too. Glycerin weakens the bad effects of hair dye.

Isn't it worth to try? Azyx tried Ketoconazole and Finasteride putting into Rogaine, there is already Glycerine in Rogaine. Just the Pine Turpentine Oil is new, and noone here has tried it yet.

BloodyWELL

Reaction score
Where did I learn about them?
I used to know what Ketoconazole does. So while I was searching for a Ketoconazole lotion, I came across Azyx's site http://andreaszam.blogspot.com/ There he has given his Success Story topic in this forum. I learned from him that I could do my Ketoconazole lotion but I couldn't solve Ketoconazole powder in water. Here he said that it was solved in ethenol and propylene glycol. I couldn't find them. So I searched and came across with Glycerine, and searched it and found how much usefull it was. Through this search, I came across with Pine Turpentine Oil.

I read lots of user experiences about Glycerine and Pine Turpentine Oil. If you search through web, you can find what I've found, also you can find that Glycerine and Pine Turpentine Oil is sold at online stores claiming what I have written.

I'm using them, and I'm happy. I hope you'll try them, and have the same result.

BloodyWELL

Reaction score
After adding Pine Turpentine Oil into shampoo, the itchiness has started, and I have begun to apply Ketoconazole lotion a few times.
Pine Turpentine Oil speeds up blood circulation on head skin so the itchiness is a normal and natural happening.

BloodyWELL

Reaction score
Turkish men use Pine Turpentine Oil very commonly.

It also makes the hair grow faster.

Do not put it into market shampoo. Put it into baby/herbal/medicative shampooo.

BloodyWELL

Reaction score
I learned that grooms used Pine Turpentine Oil for horse's hair to make it more strong and shiny.

I added 1 lid of apple cide vinegar into shampoos because I learned that Pine Turpentine Oil caused hair to dry, it prevents it.

Also use shampoo added Pine Turpentine Oil for a month, then the other month use shampoo without it. Chemists advise to use it in spring and autumn.