Stopping Propecia for 1 month

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever done this and lose a bunch of hair? I have to travel to UAE for one month and doubt I will be able to get it through customs. Those guys cut your hands off if they think you have drugs. So what can I expect as far as hair loss ?

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
Im on one month, I took a break cause im the one that beleives in Moderation. The whole break will be 6 weeks.

Been on it for 15 months and also took a few (2 week) breaks before this big one.

actually hadnt had any loss looks like I actually have more.

On rogaine and nizoral 2% still. Will hit it March1st again.

Brian

Petchsky

Reaction score
Smuggle some proscar in your pants. I don't think the UAE is that bad customs wise and plus proscar is a medicated drug for the prostate therefore you have a valid reason to have them with you.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Thinning said:
Anyone ever done this and lose a bunch of hair? I have to travel to UAE for one month and doubt I will be able to get it through customs. Those guys cut your hands off if they think you have drugs. So what can I expect as far as hair loss ?

They're not gonna bother you about finasteride. I've been to the UAE before. Plus, how many people carry prescriptions with them when they travel anywhere? I would guess a large percentage.

D.

viperfish

Reaction score
Stick it in a sandwich bag, lube it up, and shove it up your bung. You will be fine I guarantee. :lol: