Story: Cb (50mg), Ru (100mg), Propecia (0.5mg) And My Dealing With Side Effects (gyno) Before This

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi All, here is my story (no native english speaking)

Timeline:
02/2015 - I took propecia 1mg for a month but stopped due sides (low libido and watery semen). Was NW2 at the time.

01/2016 - Due losing lots of hairs (300 a day) i started 0.25mg propecia e.d. but i got puffy nipples and chest pains after 3 weeks. I stopped immediately. Chest pains went away but puffy nipples remained. In march the gyno was still developing and i got lumps due finasteride. I took tamoxifen 40mg for about 6 weeks and the lumps are small now. Puffy nipples still remaines.

04/2016 - Still losing ground very fast. Started to take 1.75ml lipogaine for the whole scalp. I don't know if shedding increased because is was losing ground very fast anyway. My hairline is destroyed the last few months but i don;t know if minoxidil is the reason. I will keep using minoxidil for 6 months to see if i get some regrowth

07-2016 - Was freaking about losing lots of hair and my confidence got really low. Still feel bad and think about it every day. Can't do my hair in a nice way. Started to take 0.5mg propecia e.d. anyways and decided to do surgery if gyno developed.

08/2016 - Started to take 100mg RU from WUHAN in lipogaine. No sides. Started to doubt quality due lack of sides from propecia and 100mg RU. So i decided to order from KANE. On it for 1 week now (100mg) and still no sides. Really weird ik got sides before on Propecia 0.25mg but now nothing. Ordere Finpecia to see if i will get sides from other kind of propecia.

10/08/2016 - Also received 5grams of CB from Wuhan and started the same day (50MG in 50%ETH + 50% PG). No Sides..

19/08/2016 - While i am writing this i am still losing lots of hair and lots of desity. There is nothing more i can do then following this regime for a few months. My regime of propecia/ru/cb is not causing an increase in shedding but also no decrease in shedding.........

Will update if something notifying happens or in a month or 3...

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To help with inflammation I would suggest adding a ketoconazole shampoo

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To help with inflammation I would suggest adding a ketoconazole shampoo
Thanks you! I am using regenpure for 6 months (forgot to mention) and the regenpure conditior (both every 2/3 days). Also the usual vitamins like msm, biotin etc.

I don't have itch/inflammation issues, never had!!

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did RU affect your gyno at all?