Struggling with Results

SullyG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey folks,

M25 here, noticed some early signs of thinning at the crown just shy of turning 24. Immediately started treatment with Happy Head's oral medication (1mg finasteride, 1.25mg Min, 2000iu D3). I also began derma stamping once a week and included Nizoral Shampoo twice a week. I've been completely committed to this treatment throughout the last year and haven't noticed any results. Never had a noticeable shedding faze when I first started the medication and still haven't seen any results to this day. I've attached a couple pictures of what I'm dealing with one is from when I started treatment and one is this past weekend. Not sure what to do from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Link to progress pics below.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey folks,

M25 here, noticed some early signs of thinning at the crown just shy of turning 24. Immediately started treatment with Happy Head's oral medication (1mg finasteride, 1.25mg Min, 2000iu D3). I also began derma stamping once a week and included Nizoral Shampoo twice a week. I've been completely committed to this treatment throughout the last year and haven't noticed any results. Never had a noticeable shedding faze when I first started the medication and still haven't seen any results to this day. I've attached a couple pictures of what I'm dealing with one is from when I started treatment and one is this past weekend. Not sure what to do from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Link to progress pics below.

Dont worry you arent alone in this. dutasteride and oral minoxidil didnt do sh*t for me and I was just thinning faster. These drugs do NOT work for all.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Consider using brand name prescription medication for half the price instead of fancy resellers with dubious claims