Success on beta-sitosterol?

Hoppi

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many people are having success (or have failed) with beta-sitosterol, and also on any treatments that are based on beta-sitosterol, such as Saw Palmetto and possibly even Pygeum Bark.

Thanks guys :)

Mike!

Hoppi

Reaction score
huh?

But YOU are taking beta-sitosterol aren't you? I mean, it's basically beta-sitosterol!

Hoppi

Reaction score
Wow this thread is quiet. I mean this is what I kind of suspected :( That not too many people have had success with beta-sitosterol.

However, in tests it did reasonably well, misterE also says he is regrowing hair, and I guess it would be a reasonable assumption that beta-sitosterol is helping as again the tests imply it helps :)

I'm sure Finasteride is more effective, otherwise more word of this alternative would have spread, but it has to be said most people don't bother with b-S, as they go straight to finasteride. Oh well, I think it still remains mother natures best cure at the very least! :)

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
Took it for over a year. Nothing. Also, it didn't do much for my prostate, either. It may have lowered my cholesterol, but that's it. If you can handle the potential sides, use finasteride.

You should really just go in the success stories. You'll find very few things deliver results worth taking a picture and posting.